Events for the Community
At Elmwood Franklin School, we believe that true learning transcends any paper-and-pencil test. We value hands-on discovery, creative thinking, and character development just as much as correct answers.
We offer an enriched program, in a responsive, supportive environment, that includes:
- an accelerated academic curriculum
- character education and service learning
- 1:1 iPad program starting in fourth grade
- foreign language instruction starting in kindergarten
- gym every day
- competitive sports starting in fourth grade
- extensive performing arts and public speaking
- music, chorus, and band
- outdoor education and travel
- lots of personal attention and support, and much, much more.
If you are the parent of a child of preschool, elementary, or middle school age, come to our Open House, call for a private tour, or join us for any or all of the free events listed below.
Saturday, May 3, 10, 17, and 31
Bring the family for some playground fun! Elmwood Franklin has a great outdoor playground with a lot of neat features including a giant sandbox, a big fire truck, swings, spinners, climbers, and more. Kids ages 2 to 8 will have a ball!
All events will be held at Elmwood Franklin School, located at 104 New Amsterdam Avenue off of Amherst Street in North Buffalo. Questions? Contact Director of Admissions Elaine Acker at 877-5035 or email@example.com.