Saturday, March 3
9 a.m. - 12 noon in the Johnston Theatre
This independent TEDx event is operated under license from TED.
TEDxElmwoodFranklinSchool is a self-organized event that brings people together to share a TED-like experience dedicated to spreading ideas that matter throughout the world. TEDxElmwoodFranklinSchool will feature presentations by EFS alumni and community members.
This event is open to EFS students, parents, alumni and friends of Elmwood Franklin.
Why should my child and I attend?
- Hear from EFS alumni and members of the Buffalo community who are making a difference in their communities.
- Provide your child with a unique learning experience. This is the only event of this type for youth in the WNY area.
- Experience something meaningful with your child. This could jumpstart a conversation with your child about things that matter to you both.
- Spark in your child the desire to be a force of change in the world.
- Beyond the benefits of experiencing the event, there will be opportunities for your child to earn extra credit, win door prizes, and receive a dress-down day!